Are you a young person who is creative & driven?
Do you have an interested in business and want to learn new skills?
Stay tuned for application details for the YEP in early 2017.
- The YEP will run from September 25th– 27th, 2017 in Rankin Inlet.
- Meet & Greet evening, 2-day Workshop, and closing gala.
- Return air travel to Rankin Inlet (September 25th– 27th) will be provided. If you miss your scheduled flight(s), you are responsible for re-booking your flight; and covering any change, cancellation or fare difference fees.
- Accommodations will be in billeted homes. You can find family or friends to stay with; or the trade show will assist in finding billets. All billets will be provided $125/ day for your breakfast and accommodation.
- Meals and ground transportation to/from airport and YEP events will be provided.
Applicants must be:
- between the ages of 19 to 29
- Residing in the Kivalliq Region
- not currently enrolled in high school
- Self-directed and responsible
- all selected participants will be expected to participate in the mandatory YEP Schedule, and encouraged to participate in other Kivalliq Trade Show events.
For information contact Kathleen Merritt at email@example.com